The information about you we may collect, hold and process is set out below:
This Information is collected and processed only for finding you a suitable permanent position of employment
• email address
• telephone number
• CV/work history
• Job preferences including role, geographical areas and salary
• work related information you provide, for example, education or training
How do we collect our Data?
• Job sites
• LinkedIn and networking sites
• Direct approach
When will we share your data? *
We will only ever share your data with clients and partners affiliates, with your prior permission*
The above information is used to provide our services to you in our capacity as an employment business / agency to find you suitable work on a permanent basis based on your requirements as set out below.
Why do we collect Data?
• To match your skill sets with job vacancies to assist in finding you the positions that best match your expertise and career aspirations
• To put forward your details to our clients and prospective employers for you to be considered for vacancies. With your prior permission
• To place you with our clients and prospective employers
• To keep you informed for available opportunities as they arise
• To establish that you have the right to work In U.K.
How we hold the information .
All the personal data we have is stored on our database in the UK.
Disclosure of your information
• WITH YOUR PRIOR PERMISSION Your CV and related information will be shared or sent to prospective employers and our clients.
• Once you have secured a placement additional information will be provided to them to enable the placement to proceed.
• Such employers and clients will usually be located UK.
• Personal data shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the UK unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection or the appropriate safeguards are in place for your rights and freedoms. Before such a transfer takes place outside of the UK, we will provide you with further information concerning this.
What is the legal basis for processing the information?
We will rely on your consent to process the information which is collected at the outset of the recruitment process. Once a placement has been secured, we may also process your data on the basis of our legitimate interests i.e. for legal records and administrative purposes.
Withdrawal of consent/right to be forgotten.
Please contact the company and your data will be deleted immediately except where there are legal obligations i.e. if placed into a permanent role by Box Leisure Recruitment.
You currently have the right at any time to ask for a copy of the information about you that we hold in addition to your right to be forgotten. If you would like to make a request for information please go to our website or email the company .
Retention of your data.
Your data will be retained for only as long as it is necessary which includes our legal obligations for retaining data (If Box Leisure Recruitment placed you in a permanent role)
Please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to email@example.com
The Box Leisure Recruitment Team,
Consent for Candidate Processing
Consent for Candidate Processing
To ensure a fair and transparent processing of your personal data, we require your consent to further process your data for recruitment purposes, where data refers to your personal information such as your name, I.D, phone number, email address, and your CV.
We assure you that your data will be used for recruitment purposes only, and only with your permission.
As data controller, we may be sending your data to prospective companies only with your prior permission.
Your data will be retained for only as long as it is necessary which includes our legal obligations for retaining data. (Box Leisure Recruitment places you in a position).
As a candidate, you are entitled to and are able to exercise your Rights, as explained in the EU GDPR (Articles 13 to 22).
If you wish to access / update / correct your data, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org Please email your consent for processing via the statement below. Click on Accept or Decline consent.
"I understand that Box Leisure Recruitment Ltd is the Controller of my data. Box Leisure Recruitment Ltd and its affiliates will use my data only for the purposes mentioned above and retain it only as long as they are required to. I understand that I can request access to my data by writing to the email address above. I agree and consent that my data can be processed by Box Leisure Recruitment Ltd, for recruitment and/or selection processes.
I confirm I hold full eligibility to work within the UK full time and permanently.
I can confirm I hereby give Box Leisure Recruitment Ltd permission to represent me and put me forward to potential employers.
I also agree that any information regarding clients and vacancies disclosed to me via Box Leisure Recruitment Ltd will be deemed fully confidential and shall not be discussed with outside sources. I hereby agree to be kept up to date with news from Box Leisure Recruitment Ltd. This will include monthly newsletters, phone calls and emails about new vacancies."